CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Christmas!

It’s really December! How time flies…it’s christmas! “mom, it’s only dec. 1” my daughter Joy told me when I greeted her. Yeah, dudette…I know. Mommy’s excited for the coming holiday season.
December means a lot, hub and I would be celebrating our church wedding anniversary on the 16th, his (hub) birthday would be on 22nd….of course the main reason of the celebration…Christmas day, a family reunion that will be held in our house on the 28th and the new year too. It would be a tiring task but it happens only once a year so I wouldn’t mind. I'd prefer to keep the holiday kitsch to a minimum because the other part of my brain is screaming and reminding me; RECESSION! with echos. I've heard a lot about this recession and economy thing...scary huh!
I wouldn't want to get lavish either as long as it's a fun-filled celebration and the spirit why we are celebrating is still there 'ayt?
Yesterday's hustle bustle.
The weather has been kind, no rain…no snow just a cold temp and biting winds. So got my head start on some holiday shopping and checked out some stuff for “pasalubong” also. Blabbing too much, and oh...I heard the scream again!

I’m just human, I'm excited rawr!

2 comments:

Mari said...

I posted a comment on the other side. LOL di ko alam kung saan ako pupunta. Anyway, here I am...again.

nona said...

Hi Mari,

I really appreciate your visit, una akong nagpost dito kaya lang di ko naman nakikita site ko so I decided to copy this to my other site. Thanks so much. hugs for you!