CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Lesson learned

Okay, I have made up my mind already. I'll be staying in my akoni site. Thanks Ghee. Everything has been cleared and something went wrong because of that one person whom I considered a friend not just a friend but almost like my sister. Sorry guys, I rarely or seldom or never did I post my rants here or cursed anybody. But I just couldn't help. I'm a type of person with a very long patience and understanding. I wouldn't like to retaliate even to a person who is in the wrong. Kahit yata yung magnanakaw na nahuli at binugbog ng pulis kinaaawaan ko pa rin thinking that maybe his family were in need or hungry and he got no means kaya niya nagawa iyon. I just couldn't believe you could do that to me, you can talk to me if that's what you want...there would be no problem to me at all. 'Yun lang naman. Well...you did it once to our friend. I should have learned from it. Anyway, anyhow...I would be fine and would forget everything...which I would, starting from this very moment.
Happy now? Hope you are.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Uhhh... Nona gurl, I would not ask you any detail regarding this, it's enough na ramdam ko 'yung mga meaning ng mga words na binitawan mo. *cheer up gurl.*

Keep on smiling!

Hugs and kisses
wendy gurl here

Mari said...

HUH???? Whatever, Nona.

So, now, you're back to your old site....okay...will follow you there.

Take it easy.

nona said...

@WENDYGURL,

Thanks for the hugs and kisses gurl...*sigh* :(

nona said...

@ MARI,

Whatever too Mari, tsk tsk. I'm fine...and thank you very much! :)

Anonymous said...

Ughh...tinotopak ako Nonah..siguro dahil PMSing din ako...

gustung gusto ko nang idelete yung 2 blogs nya right away without informing her..gaya nang ginawa nya sa yo...(sya naman ang nagbukas ng topic na yun!kesyo hintayin ko lang daw na mailipat nya sa sarili nyang domains and everything eh up to now,andun pa rin!

actually,plastic na plastic na ako sa kanya,kasi nakikita ko kung paanong mag comment sa ibang blogs,as if akala mo namang "tunay" shang tao at walang itinatagong kaplastikan at doble kara!hehe...

dapat mag i email ako sa yo,pero mukha namang safe dito..chaka i dont care na makarating sa kanya!hmmmppphhh!

na EB na nya si R,nabasa ko sa blog ni R but she didnt emphasize kung ano ang mga chikas nila at wala silang pic dun kundi yung mga kids lang,hehe...naiintriga kaya ako?pero,silent lang naman ang beauty ko,maraming nagtatanong,dedma lang ako. :)

hayy..kailangan ko yatang mag unwind....tara,shopping tayo,Nonah,haha!

Anonymous said...

Ghee,

Knowing her...she's mahilig magpaawa and feeling underdog. I realized kung paano at kung ano siya as friend *kuno*...awww...sama ko. Email me, palagay ko pareho tayo ng iniisip hahaha!
halika na nga at shopping na lang tayo. :))