CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Why?

Maybe some of you were puzzled what I was blabbing and ranting here. I informed you through my post here that I'll be transferring to this site because I thought akoni would not continue its subscription but after the announcement , somebody deleted my files...and everything in that site without letting me know.

Anyway, I have no time to stomp my feet over it. Deleting that site is not the end of my blogging world. I still have my friends beside me and that is what matters most.

That's all folks! See you when i see you hehe...don't worry, I'm okay now...and happy! *wink*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

na delete na ba yun. may reformating ang wp nung mga nakaraan di yun nadelete.

nona said...

hi mousey,

Yup, it was deleted. But itsokey dokey...di nga naman akin yun, bigay lang and I have no right. Respeto lang sana...I reached out but na-da. as in wala. Pero honet...ok lang. Yun lang talaga ang feeling ko nang mga oras na ito. thanks...niwey. Muah.