CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Nowhere to See?

What about my title? I am so disappointed! I couldn't see this post actually *grr*! I could only update and edit my post but the actual page is not downloading. Funny and irritating #*%@* boom! *sighhhh*

Okay, I'm back here again http://nona.akoni.info/ and in case my akoni site would disappear again *for sure* I have another one here http://myfreehand.info/

That's it! See you anywhere folks...haha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kahit saan kahit huli ako hahanapin pa rin kita nona gurl!

Wendy said...

Same as mousey... hahanapin pa rin saang blog ka man magsuot... hahaha!

Happy Wednesday gurl!

Musta China... freezing ba?

nona said...

Mousey and Wends,

Uyyy...touched ako. Thanks to both. Ako rin saan man kayo lumipat lipat susundan ko pa rin kayo lol!
Wends, oo freezing na kaya gusto ko na sa mainit hehe.

Anonymous said...

Ate Nona!!

Mahina yata ang koneksyon ng blogger sa China. Relaks ka lang oks. :)