CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Connecting People

Haller! Moi again.

Winter's finally here and know what? I am not feeling good these days. Nope, I didn't catch a cold but err...the cold catched me. Dang!

That doesn't stopped me from updating anyway...hah! If it can't beat me..then it joined me, that is. Talking nonsense? I'm under this antihistamine medication so bear with me peeps, felt dizzy actually....

By the way, I am so thankful with this friendster account because I and my long lost bestfriend Gillian, finally got in touched with each other . We had lost contact for so many years. She was my teeny-boopy days bestfriend . I couldn't find her because she's using different surname since she already got married. I even tried searching his brother's name and there I found her! I learned that She's also searching me all over the net. We're both happy and excited...she's in London , practicing her profession as a nurse in a military base, had two kids but unfortunately a failed marriage. Hmm, that is another story and I am so sad about it.

I still could sketched her pretty face in a snap...just like I did a moment ago. This is the last image that has been registering in my memory. Her teeny days look.


She's beautiful in person, I remember that she was asked to joined a beauty contest but she was too young that time and we just laughed it off together.
Okay...got to jet out here, need to catch some good Z's to fell better.

2 comments:

Mari said...

I'm happy for you that you found your best friend. You must be talking or instant messaging non-stop since you found each other.

Anonymous said...

MAri,

You're right Mari. We have a lot of things to catch on. Work, personal life, families etc etc...hehehe.