CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Forgotten site?

I almost forgot that I still have this site. Okay, so sorry for the whole not updating thing...it's just that sometimes I don't know what to post because I had another blog site that covers almost all in a days of my not so interesting life.
I am thinking of a different category for this time...it could be an art site or fashion site...or kikay site. I think I'd prefer the first, second and the last. All in short! So that you'd not be eating the same dish as you hop from my site to another.
Why something about fashion? Because It's my passion...it's as simple as that. Ups, don't get the idea that I wanted to become a fashion model or the like. Ewww...I am verrry far from it. Shame on me 'no?
I am just inspired of what Coco Chanel said..." I'm not doing fashion...I am fashion" and more from my sidebar, take a read. Hmm, I believe so...! Do you?

I'm blabby-ing too much. Toodles!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh?This was supposed to be your site kung sakaling mawala ang akoni?well,sorry talaga,I had no idea na nagkaroon ng ganong issue habang wala ako sa blogosphere.

this painting of yours is so cute and gorgeous!kikay na kikay....

:)

how`s PMS.blah.thing?tapos na ba?haha!

Anonymous said...

Ghee,

Haha, oo those were the days na alam mo na. Haha...sorry din kasi super sad ako noon at nangyari pa yung ganun lol! Ayaw ko naman idisturb ang pananahimik mo kaso di rin nakapagpigil 'no? Hay...anyways, wala na yun.
Thanks ha! :D
Okay na PMS, saka tapos na. Hehe...

Mari said...

Okay, let's see those fashion designs you have - drawn, bought, or worn.

Anonymous said...

Mari,

Aww...napressure yata ako doon ah, hahaha! O siya cge...yung suot na lang ng iba di yata ako kasali hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Hindi...mabuti nga at ginising mo ako sa mahabang pagtulog,haha..

buti ka pa,tapos na...ako,hayy...
miss ko na rin si Papakoni,di pa umuuwi..hehe,dito pa ako nagmaktol sa blog mo.

TGIF,Nona!!!